Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Dream Team "SMSM-soft "

As No one this moment no one commented my previous posts :(

I thought of commenting my self then i waited for a second and said:" ohhhh noo, people gonna say she turned mad "

So how about talking my lovely friendly dream team SMSM's

Who are SMSM's ??

Sally Mona Samar Maha and Heba


Our story

Sally (WeZzA)

She was from the first people i knew when i entered the college and she is in my section just know that about her now and i will continue later

Mona (mOnI ) and Maha (mYa)

i knew them together we were working together with Mr Ayman i a team called Top 14 -forget about that team now - Accidentally me, moni and mya choose the same task to do but the problem "we have to make meetings " meeting oh no that was the worst thing, as my mother said " Don't go to strangers home " .so, what am i gonna do?? , meetings only at my home cause we will not go Helwan for sure

Mona and Maha didn't reject and didn't say a word but i felt it " عندها meeting أية الغلسة دية كل "and i know u also will say so.

What happened next is that me mona and maha became a team and started switching meetings between mYa's home and mine and we made our First project "4 kids " which was funny interesting and the best of them all wanna have copy "pay for it :P" to be true there was a third member with us Aliaa .

Moni , Mya , Wezza

Second year second term at first i wasn't working with them don't remember why at that time they were friends to Lamia (Loomi) and made a team

But did i left them so long time , never think so it was only 2 weeks after the start of this team when i joined them

And now Came SMSM's

Last year lamia left us and entered IS dept here we thought of naming our team and making a logo for our self

Sure it wasn't becouse Loomi left s don't think so bad it was a phone call between me and mYa about Microsoft , google and how this started in small groups and here we said what about Us SMSM-soft good name loga was my job and the thing i am thinking of and it came thank allah





Heba (Timo)

You thought i am going to forget her no never ever , She joined us this year and we are so happy with her being with us .

And We all agreed on one Mission Statement

"Our mission is to enhance our career in software programming and development, having soft and technical skills experience, working with creative and innovating teams and being up-to date in all software techniques and technologies besides gaining experience in marketing and entrepreneurship, and first of all making useful projects to help in the progress and improvement of our Egyptian community. "

smsm-soft



4 comments:

mYa said...

hey smooor u r right in ur words:d we "me & moni" didn't like the idea 2 work with u at first, but that was becuz we didn't know u at all but when u knew u more,& and we became ur destiny:D " i hope its good one" , i found that u r pure, funny and senstive person.
and um sooooo happy that we all found each others "SMSM's" although we r so different.
i love u all;)
mYa

Samar AbdElMonsef said...

Thank you so mush mYa for this great comment and thank Allah for you being my destiny
By the way, she gave me a personal comment that i didn't talk about myself ok well

Samar (Samora)
It's just i was a closed person only leaving with my self and sad memories because i lost my father
But with SMSM's i began to leave life as it is have fun and enjoy life around me . before SMSM's i had some few friends but they weren't as true friends as SMSM's are , I am not saying that i didn't like this friends or something don't be angry its just i found my self more with SMSM's may be cause we are always with eash other (مشأ اللة محدش يحسدنا) or may be because life made me apart from my other friends whether they have different interests or just time and place

Hossam Ibrahim said...

Hi Samora, this is Hossam , you dont' know me ... but i like your bolgs and your site so much.. hope to join to your time..
my e-mail is hosam@hotmail.co.uk

weka said...

waleed said

hiiiiiii/ ms-soso
that me ur cousin waleed
i say my Comment not Courtesy
that u&ur team (smsm)is very Wonderful and funny persons &
done a good projects.
and i ask Allah to give me friends like ur team .
and anther some think that u know... !!