Thursday, August 2, 2007

Miss EED 2007

Long time since last time i have posted something on my blog





But this time I am not going to talk about my self or my friends, I will talk about the star of EED 2007 "To2aa Mohamed"




She was so funny and so cute youngest visitor, she visited all the projects there and she become a best friend to the robot





Also she was the one who brought the minister of Communications Dr Tarek Kamel to visit our booth







She is really as Atef Badr ( MIE coordinator) said " MISS EED 2007 "




note this is not a real magazin this was made by atef badr


2 comments:

Esraa Ali said...

banatt....begad masha2 Allah 3alikom...I'm sooooooo proud of u :D
we bossssoooolllyyy tooooooooooo2aaa 2ololha heya fe el MIE min delwa2ty :D

Omar FadlAllah said...

انا شفت اسمها والفديو بتعها فى
يوتيوب
شكلها منافس قولى لينا فى المسابقه السنه ديه
ربنا يستر علينا

ربنا يحفظها ويحميها
اكيد هنشوفها فى
MIE 2009 this year 2009

Omar moahmed